Regional Infant/Toddler Technical Assistance Center
The Infant/Toddler Technical Assistance Network, funded by the New York State Office of Children and Family Services, is an initiative aimed at supporting high quality infant and toddler care. Counties served by the local resource center are: Albany, Columbia, Delaware, Fulton, Greene, Hamilton, Otsego, Montgomery, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Schoharie, Warren, Washington, Clinton, Essex, and Franklin.
Call for help with…
- Understanding the New York State Child Care Regulations.
- Specific nutritional needs of infants and toddlers.
- Health issues specific to infants and toddlers.
- Training specific to infants and toddlers.
- Answering parent questions about their infant or toddler.
- Finding resources or tip sheets.
- Starting up your infant/toddler program.
- Finding information on the development or behavior of infants or toddlers.
- One on one training for new or experienced staff.
- On-site advice and assistance.
- Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies
- Family Child Care Homes
- Group Family Child Care Homes
- Child Care Centers
- Legally Exempt Programs
- Agencies serving families and children
Contact an infant/toddler specialist by calling 518-426-7181